Friday, February 26, 2010

Stat Update

Upping my cardio (and possibly drinking loads more water) has worked! 2 pounds down this week!

Plan for the coming week: continue with the added cardio and water, decrease food consumption.

I am going to invest in some sugarfree gum, for those times I just feel like grazing. I don't eat nearly as much as I used to, but it's still more than I need. I tweeted this yesterday: "Man, I wish jelly belly made sugar free gum... I'd be all over buttered toast, espresso, and toasted marshmallow," followed by: "P.S. I know they make a range of sugar free jelly beans. But you can't chew those for ages." I also wish they existed here (there's just no sugar added ones in the UK).

Seriously though, buttered toast sugar free gum (if they got the flavor right)? That would be killer.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the loss! And your total loss so far!

    I love sugarfree gum. I would go through it way too quickly though, so now I don't get it anymore :)

    ReplyDelete